The Paterson "Thinking Deeply" Scholarship
15 Scholarships will be available for students of the China University of Political Science and Law to attend the “Thinking Deeply about Law” online summer programme run by the Faculty of Law of the University of Oxford. The following regulations will apply to these Scholarships:
- The Scholarships will be known as The Paterson “Thinking Deeply” Scholarships, and will be awarded annually for the academic years of 2021-22 and 2022-23.
- Each Scholarship of £2,000 will be paid directly to the University of Oxford.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to qualified students at the China University of Political Science and Law ("CUPL").
- CUPL will nominate candidates by reference to academic achievement and the suitability of the candidates for the summer programme.
- The Oxford Faculty of Law will make the final decision on selection.
- More information on the 2022 “Thinking Deeply about Law” summer programme can be found here: https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/news/2022-02-18-registration-now-open-2022-summer-programme-law